How can a marketing consultant help your small business?
From your brand & marketing strategy to planning & running your website, social media, email newsletter & more – having an experienced small business marketer at your side can make the world of a difference.
Per hour: £75. Per day: £550
Monthly retainer: from £195
Project rates: on request
1-to-1 session: £150 (< 2h)
Together, we can answer questions like:
- What is the best way to stand out from my competition?
- Which marketing channels should I use to promote my business?
- How can I attract bigger projects and more of my favourite clients?
- What do I do to improve my existing marketing?
Make time for your marketing
More importantly, life as a small business owner can be very, very busy. It’s easy to get caught up in the day-to-day of running the business. But to succeed, you need to make time to manage the business as well. And that includes making time for your marketing.
Teaming up with a marketing consultant specialised in helping small businesses like yours is a great way to work on your business rather than just in your business. Whether you’re looking for marketing advice, support for a specific project or help on an ongoing basis, you’re in the right place.
My marketing services for small businesses
To give you an idea of how I can help you and what our collaboration can look like, check out my small business marketing services & rates:
– fixed project rates
– from £195/month
How this works
The best way to get started is to arrange a call with me to see how we could work together:
If you simply want to pick my brain on one or all of your marketing matters, we’ll set up a 1-to-1 consulting session and get started.
In case you’re looking for help with a specific marketing project or for ongoing marketing support, we’ll get the ball rolling with a kick-off meeting:
What I do – and what I don’t do
I believe we get the best results from your small business marketing if we collaborate closely and combine our expertise. You know your business & customers best. And with my marketing experience, we can establish the best way to achieve your goals – together.
However, marketing covers many different areas and, while my background is in both offline and online marketing, there are a few tasks & marketing-related disciplines that require specific skills I simply don’t have. For example, I’m a copywriter, not a designer.
A network of experts at your disposal
But that doesn’t mean I can’t help you: I have a large network of talented freelancers & experts that I’ll happily put you in touch with for tasks that are outwith my skillset. And I’m looking forward to collaborating with any team member, freelancer or agency you already have in place.
Also, if you need help with creating a brief for a graphic designer or videographer, with project managing a new website or providing content for a new leaflet, I’d be happy to provide that.
Read on to find out more about how I can help you generate new business & stand out from the crowd.
Here are a few examples of what I can help you with:
- Creating a clear message to stand out from your competitors
- Identifying the best marketing mix for your small business
- Defining your USP, brand & marketing strategy
- Establishing a marketing plan for the next 12 months
- Improving your web content for search engines (SEO) & conversions
- Finding the right content for your blog, newsletter or social media
- Increasing referrals & repeat business
- and many more
I can’t help you with the following (but I know people who do):
- Digital advertising campaigns like Facebook & Google ads (PPC)
- Designing, developing & maintaining websites
- Creating logos & print marketing material
- Placing press articles about your business in national or international publications
- Represent your business at networking events
- Account managing & lead generation (by email or phone)
- Technical SEO & link building