The Psychologists Protection Society is a not-for-profit membership organisation, based in Alloa, Scotland.
They provide psychologists & therapists with a professional insurance cover, legal advice & CPD opportunities.
The team approached me to help them get better results from their social media marketing efforts.
Date: February 2015
Evaluating & improving existing marketing
Defining the best ways to attract new business
In-house workshop on social media marketing
The PPS team got in touch to optimise their social media marketing. We decided that the best way forward would be in-house training to find out how to improve their existing content, increase engagement with their followers & generate leads for the organisation.
Initially, I conducted an audit of their current social media efforts to identify ways to improve it with their specific long-term and short-term goals in mind.
Based on that, I prepared a bespoke social media marketing workshop including:
- Developing a tone of voice suitable for the respective channel & audience
- Evaluating the best time to post and update frequency for their purposes
- Collecting content ideas and brainstorming possible types of updates
- Identifying suitable content sources
- Setting up a content marketing workflow as well as an editorial calendar